Bodies have different needs. Men require more of some nutrients and less of others, compared with women.
For example, because those assigned male at birth don’t lose blood monthly through menstruation, they’re at a lower risk of iron deficiency anemia. Therefore, iron requirements for men are lower (1Trusted Source).
While it’s possible for most people to meet nutrient needs through diet alone, some may need supplements, especially if they have issues with nutrient absorption, are following a restrictive diet, or need to eliminate certain foods due to an allergy or health condition.
Here are the 10 best multivitamins for men in 2022.
Given that many multivitamins are designed specifically for men, it can be confusing to know which one to choose. We narrowed down the best products using the following criteria:
- Expert recommendation: The products below were handpicked by a registered dietitian nutritionist.
- Ingredients: We looked for products that are free of artificial additives and fillers.
- Nutrients: We looked for multivitamins that are good sources of key nutrients important to men’s health. We also chose products that feature more easily absorbed forms of these nutrients.
- Health concerns: We included options to suit a variety of health concerns and needs.
- Vetting: All the products on our list have been vetted to ensure that they align with Healthline’s brand integrity standards and approach to well-being. You can read more about our vetting process.
Why you should trust us
Every brand and product on our list has been vetted to ensure that it aligns with Healthline’s brand integrity standards and approach to well-being. Each product in this article:
- adheres to allowable health claims and labeling requirements, per Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations
- is manufactured in facilities that adhere to current good manufacturing practices (CGMPs) established by the FDA
- is produced by a medically credible company that follows ethical, legal, and industry best standards
- is made by a company that provides objective measures of trust, such as having its supplements validated by third-party labs
Best daily multivitamin for men
Ritual is a popular subscription-based supplement brand that offers essential multivitamins for men at various stages of life, including teens, adults 18 years and older, and adults over age 50.
This mint-enhanced gel capsule in particular contains the recommended Daily Value (DV) for a number of vitamins and minerals for men over age 18.
This vitamin also includes the omega-3 fatty acid docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), which has been shown to support heart health, as well as vitamins A and D, which have several benefits, including supporting gut health (4Trusted Source, 5Trusted Source).
Ritual products are processed in facilities that are NSF-certified to ensure that they meet the CGMPs, which are quality standards set by the FDA.
Additionally, these products are third-party tested by Eurofins and IEH laboratories, have USP verification, and carry the Informed Sport certification, which means they have been tested for banned substances.
Just keep in mind that Ritual’s multivitamins generally contain fewer nutrients than other products on our list.
Therefore, while Ritual vitamins can help fill gaps in your diet, they might not be the best fit if you’re looking for a more comprehensive multivitamin.
|PRODUCR||PRICE RANGE||DAYLY DOSE||BEST FOR|
|Write Your Book on the Side:||€€||1 tablet||subscription-based multi|